Posted May 27, 2009on:
Name : Carla Bruni
Birth name : Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi
Also known as : Carla Sarkozy
Date of Birth : 23 December 1967
Place of Birth : Turin, Italy
Position : First Lady of France
Occupation(s) : Singer
Genre(s) : Folk, Pop rock
Spouse : Nicolas Sarkozy
Residence : Paris
Age : 41
Nationality : French, Italian
* She is one of the world’s top fashion models.
* She is the sister of Valeria Bruni Tedeschi
* She was born at 6:10pm-CET
* Carla grew up in Paris.
* She dated French actor Vincent Perez and Donald Trump.
* In the year 2001, after living with his father Jean-Paul Enthoven, she was romantically linked to Raphaël Enthoven, a French Philosophy professor.
* She gave birth to her son Aurélien, whose father is Raphaël Enthoven, in 2001.
* She wrote the lyrics (in French) of several songs for Julien Clerc.
* On September 2003, first album, the folk and acoustic “Quelqu’un m’a dit”, entirely written and composed by Carla Bruni, released in November 2002 to critic and public acclaim. It has sold over 1,000,000 copies worldwide to date.
* Measurements: 34B-23-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
* In the year 2004, she was the protagonist of Justin Lévy’s novel “Rien de grave” is obviously based on her.
* She is the daughter of Alberto Bruni Tedeschi, an industrialist and classical composer, and Marysa Borini, a concert pianist.
* She is romantically linked to Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton.
* After abandoning her studies in art and architecture, she became a full-time model.
* Sang the songs of her second album “No Promises”, released in January 2007, in English.
* 16 December 2007: Confirmed her relationship to French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
* In the year 2007, her album “No Promises” reached #1 in France and Switzerland.
* Her brother Virginio Bruni Tedeschi died on 4 July 2006.
* Flag bearer of Italy’s delegation at the “Turin 2006: XX Olympic Winter Games” (2006).
* Had relationships with Arno Klarsfeld, Charles Berling, Louis Bertignac, Laurent Fabius.
* Her biological father is Italian businessman Maurizio Remmert, however Alberto Bruni Tedeschi recognized her as his daughter.
* 6 January 2008: Engaged to Nicolas Sarkozy.
* In the novel “Rien de grave” (Nothing Serious), Justine Levy describes her as “beautiful and bionic [woman], with the look of a killer,” a “terminator.”.
* Carla said that she is “easily bored with monogamy”.
* 2 February 2008: Married French President Nicolas Sarkozy at the Elysée Palace in Paris in the presence of close family and friends, making her the First Lady of France. In addition to her newly acquired title, she also became princess-consort of the Principality of Andorra, where her husband serves as one of that nation’s two co-princes.
* Carla Bruni acquired French citizenship, is now a dual citizenship holder, Italian and French.
* She has her look-alike puppet in the French show “Guignols de l’info, Les” (1988).